Hello everyone. I hope you have had a good weekend. We surely have had a good weekend. After all, when you get to have a sight of the Etihad A380 almost landing into Mumbai, it would be nice, right?
This has been an interesting week behind us, with some small changes under the hood as well, which is the reason we did not post much yesterday.
This is a personal story, of how I over a million miles in 2016. You can too, if you follow along and are disciplined about making miles everywhere you go.
Two Indians should be role models but are hopefully on no-fly lists. They have been a menace on Air India flights this past week, and need to be debarred from flying.
The Complete ban on electronics. The US of A has implemented a complete ban on electronics if you are flying in from 8 different countries. They think it is a problem that your laptop may have a battery which could be used the wrong way!
Cards & Rewards
Promotions & Updates
- Traveling to the US via Jet/Etihad: Read this advisory before you go.
- Fantastic deal on Samsonite baggage at 35% off
- Using Delta Miles to travel to India
- Deal: Malindo offering India–Malaysia tickets for INR 10000 return
- Crazy: 20% Off on iPhone 7 & 7 Plus and 10K off on the Google Pixel + 10% further discount
News & Views
- #UK #ElectronicsBan: 6 countries affected, British Airways impacted too!
- Bad news: #UK will impose an #electronicsban as well
- Time to transfer via India: Indian airports & Jet Airways / Air India should shine under #electronicsban
- Emirates’ Laptop & Tablet handling should ease part of the #electronicsban
- Emirates Laptop Packing in action! #electronicsban
- Member of Parliament is first to get on Indian no-fly list
- #ElectronicsBan: Valid through October 2017. Important information for (Indian) travellers, applies to everyone else too!
- Air India planning free wifi on planes
- Flying to US from these 8 Middle-East / African countries may attract electronics-on-board ban
Here is hoping you have a good week ahead. Time I went and got prepared for mine!