Hello from Singapore. On this trip, JetPrivilege also threw us a challenge to accrue 25000 JPMiles and we are busy collecting miles all over the place. You will hear me mumbling the count in my sleep as well. You can get all action here:
- Instagram: @LiveFromALounge & @DontStopCollecting
- Twitter: @LiveFromALounge & @DSC_JPMiles
- FaceBook: @LiveFromALounge & @DontStopCollecting
Overall this has been an interesting week with lots of interesting news.
After all the havoc on the US electronics ban, Emirates has come up with a smart solution where they are packing every laptop separately before you board the aircraft, loading it in the bulk hold and you get your laptop on the other side before you get your bag.
Middle East is popular transit airport for a lots of Indians on our way to the US. After the electronic ban came into place, here is some travel advisory you must read if you are travelling to US via the Middle East on Jet-Etihad connection here is some travel advise you must go through.
It seems like politicians get everything in this country, but here is a right example set by Air India, where they have blacklisted Member of Parliament Gaikwad from flying on Air India flights. So far the airline has cancelled 3 of his tickets.
News & Views
- Mumbai Terminal 1, Amex Lounge and Carnations lounge is closing
- #paxex : Handbaggage Stamping at 7 Airports going away from April 1.
Promotions & Updates
- 100% Bonus on Hilton Honors Point Purchase until May 3, 2017
- WORLD OF HYATT’s first Promotion “Double Points for being You” starts April 1, 2017
That’s all FOR this week. Don’t forget to follow us and see in real time how we earn JP miles as we enjoy our Singapore holiday.