Hyatt has launched a mid year special sale offering up to 25% discount on participating Hyatt hotels in Asia-Pacific region. The reservation and the stay period for this offer is on :
- Bookings made between June 22 and June 26, 2017
- Stays between July 1 and September 3, 2017
A total of 88 Hyatt hotels across 14 countries are participating with more than 50% hotels in China. The promotion code for this offer is AP0617 that the Hyatt booking website will automatically pick up when you search for dates between the sale period. The discount is applied on the standard room rates. Keep in mind that all reservations need to be fully prepaid and there are limited number of rooms allocated to every hotel participating. Also black out dates may apply at individual hotels.
The long weekend in August is coming and Ajay and I are still figuring out where to head to. We’ve been looking at stay options in Goa and Kerala and there is nothing that I can find below INR 10,000/USD 155 per night. And now with GST coming into effect from July 1 hotels in India will only become more expensive. I quickly checked if there is a good deal around outside India in this sale offer. And while a lot of hotels have applied black out dates in the second week of August, I did manage to find some great options under this sale.
- Grand Hyatt Bangkok is offering the full 25% discount and available for INR 8,000/USD 125 a night. Also remember Thailand is offering free tourist visas to Indians all through August this year.
2. Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua another amazing beach front resort in Bali, is giving away a 15% discount. When I compare it to the rates at the Park Hyatt Goa which is selling for INR 16,000/USD 310 a night, I’m almost tempted to book my flight to Bali.
3. Park Hyatt Siem Reap: Cambodia is another destination not far from India and worth exploring. The hotel is offering 25% discounted rates and the suites at this hotel are some of the finest and come with a private garden and/or swimming pool. So totally worth using the suite upgrade certificate.
4. Grand Hyatt Malaysia : With return airfares to Malaysia going for about INR 16,000/USD 310 return fare, the 25% discount at the Grand Hyatt makes it good vacation option.
5. Park Hyatt Saigon : This is a beautiful french colonial style hotel located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. Again when I compare the long weekend rates at the Park Hyatt Goa, JW Marriott Mussoorie and Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar, none of which are selling for less than INR 15,000/USD 232 per night, I’d say a cup of vietnamese coffee doesn’t sound bad.
This is a good offer to make use of as there are quite a few nice Hyatt hotels just a flight hop away from India. Another positive about this sale is that this offer is open for all and there are no minimum stay restrictions that apply. So, if you still haven’t booked up a stay for the upcoming long weekends in July and August then have a look at the prices under this sale.
If you find a good deal under this sale offer you intend to utilize, let us know.