Jet Airways and JetPrivilege have released a new promotion a few days ago, where they are offering mileage multipliers to those who fly with them through September 2017. This promotion is valid for bookings made through August 31, 2017 (starting July 4, 2017) and for travel between July 4, 2017 through September 30, 2017.
If you will be flying Economy with them, and booking your tickets between 04/07 through 31/08 for travel through 30/09, you get 2x of your base miles. The promotion is only valid for travel inside India, so for instance if you fly BOM-DEL, you get 708 miles for an Economy flight and another 708 miles bonus, apart from any tier bonuses you’d get. If you fly Business Class, you will get 3x miles of the base miles (In the above example, 708 miles + 2 x 708 miles as bonus). In case your segment is less than 500 miles, the 500 miles minimum guarantee will kick in for the double miles.
You need to use the Jet Airways India website or the Jet Airways app to be making your reservation for this promotion to work for you.
Your bonus miles will only be available if you fly on a ticket booked directly with Jet Airways, and the ticket is booked as a 9W or an S2 code ticket. Bonus miles should come to your account within 2 weeks of the flight being completed.
Here are the details of the promotion, and the salient T&C:
- The Offer is available only on jetairways.com – India Site, Jet Airways mobile site – India Site and Jet Airways’ mobile app – India Market for all JetPrivilege Members
- ‘Offer’ means the below
- Eligible to earn Twice the number of base JPMiles in Economy Cabin and Thrice the number of base JPMiles in Première, as per the Fare Choices, upon completion of an eligible activity during the promotion period
- Eligible activity is defined as revenue tickets booked in revenue RBDs on eligible channels for travel on Jet Airways flights within India during the promotion period.
- Eligible Flights means Jet Airways marketed and operated flights and Jet Airways flights operated under the S2 code.
- Eligible booking channels are defined as revenue ticket booked only on jetairways.com – India Site, Jet Airways mobile – India Site and Jet Airways mobile app – India Market
- Promotion period is defined as Booking Period between 04th Jul 2017 and 31st Aug 2017 (both days inclusive) and Travel Period between 04th Jul and 30th Sep 2017 (both days inclusive)
- Base JPMiles and Bonus JPMiles will be awarded only on flown basis.
- Bonus JPMiles will be credited for the entire journey segment into the eligible members account within two weeks after the completion of the promotion period i.e. two weeks after 30th Sep 2017.
- In case of multi-segment travel, the member will be eligible to earn bonus JPMiles for all the segments within India that are a part of the single PNR. This holds true even in cases where there is a difference in travel date and there is a lag between the two dates. The Bonus JPMiles will be credited as long as the entire travel is completed within the promotion period and all the other terms and conditions of the offer are met.
- In case of multi-segment travel wherein one segment is within India and the other segment outside India, the member will be eligible to earn bonus JPMiles only for his/her travel on the segment within India, provided all the terms and conditions of the offer are met.
- In case of two parallel JetPrivilege offers, the member will be eligible for bonus JPMiles only under 1 offer and no clubbing of two offers is permissible, provided all the terms and conditions of the offer are met.
All in all, this is a great promotion from JetPrivilege, which is perhaps their incentive offered in booking away all the lean season travel to their own platform. If you book, you don’t need to really register separately to get these miles