Etihad Guest, the frequent flyer program of Etihad Airways, is offering a 20% bonus on miles earned by converting from select programs to Etihad Guest between October 1, 2017, and October 31, 2017. Here are the details of the Etihad Guest Transfer Bonus.
The following programs qualify for the transfer bonus:
Here are the important T&C:
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles conversions made between 1 October and 31 October 2017 both days inclusive.
- All participating points conversion partners: Accor Hotels, ADCB, Rezidor, Citibank UAE*only, Emirates Islamic Bank, Heathrow Rewards, Hilton Honors, Hyatt, IHG, Joyalukkas, Marriott Rewards, NBAD, Shangri-La, Etisalat Rewards, Commercial Bank of Dubai, HSBC, Boubyan Bank, ADCB TouchPoints
- Non-participation points conversion partners: Flybuys Rewards, AMEX MR*, Starwood and Citibank ROW* are excluded from this promotion
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable conversion ratios of each respective partner
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 15 days of the end date of the promotion
- If an Etihad Guest member holds credit cards and/or Hotel loyalty programme cards of different banks and hotels and converts the rewards points to Etihad Guest Miles under this promotion, then the number of Bonus Guest Miles he/she will earn will reflect separately in the members account for each partner
While I usually do not recommend transferring hotel points to a transfer partner, in this case if you have any stray hotel points it may be a good idea to initiate a transfer.
What do you think about the current promotion from Etihad?