It’s that time of the year again, yeah, it is Q4. So various airlines want your business. And British Airways is entering the fray with a Double Avios offer which they will help you to through the end of this year.
The promotion, launched today, can be viewed here and needs registration. Here are the key terms of the promotion:
- Promotion needs registration. Register here.
- After registration, you get double Avios on every BA flight, even if they are a codeshare on American Airlines, Finnair and Iberia. Qualifying flights include
- a BA prefix on a BA long-haul or short-haul operated service to any destination on the BA global network
- a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight between Europe and North America operated by BA, American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between the Europe, Norway, Switzerland and North America, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- any OpenSkies service from Paris Orly to Newark or New York JFK
- all domestic and regional BA (operated by SUNAIR of Scandinavia) flights within Europe.
- The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
- The First eight flights (sectors) will get the Double Avios, and these flights have to be booked after registering for the promotion and before December 31, 2017. So Mumbai-London is one segment, however, Mumbai-Paris via London is two segments.
- Double Avios will be flown on the base miles only, excluding any cabin or tier bonuses.
- Promotion is not valid for Executive Club members in USA, Canada, Mexico and South Africa.
I like these sorts of simple and straightforward promotions. Sign up, fly away. You get double Avios. Do not forget to register here, even if you have no plans to fly. You don’t want to forget to register when you do have plans.