JetPrivilege is offering a new promotion where they are promising up to 50% miles back for their frequent flyers for the rest of the year. Under the promotion which is being slipped into the mailboxes of members at a slow pace (I still don’t have my mail!), one needs to register for this promotion before being able to benefit from the promo.
The promotion is very simple. You redeem your tickets with Jet Airways or other Airline Partners after registering for the promotion. After you travel, within 45 days you get miles back to your account.
The redemption process is simple, but you do not get the same number of miles back for all flights. The best thing to do is to check in on the home page of the promotion and see which flights get you what as miles back. For instance, I checked how many miles I’d get back for a Bangalore Delhi Redemption.
Here is what turned up. So if I am willing to board a BLR-DEL flight at 5:45 AM, which means a start for the airport in BLR at about 2:45 AM, I could get a business class ticket for 13200 JPMiles net. However, if I want to be over on the 7:45 AM flight, I only get 4800 Miles back, i.e., net mileage cost is 19,200 JPMiles.
Not just that, you get a 25% Miles back straight into your account for redeeming on any of their 20 partner airlines of JetPrivilege as well. However, partner redemptions are not getting any miles back if there is a direct Jet Airways flight on that route.
You can book your redemptions through November 18, 2017, and travel through December 31, 2017, to be able to benefit from this promotion. Remember, you first need to Register.
This is a great promotion from JetPrivilege for those of you who have travel plans coming up in the next two months. Heading to Dubai? Imagine an economy seat at only 8500 miles from Delhi one way. Heading to Delhi from Mumbai? Just about 4500 JPMiles instead of 8500 usually. Too bad I already have a schedule filled up to be able to use this promotion, but I’ll sure try and see if I can get a few joyrides out of this.
However, maybe a good idea to book before November 1 since the money part of the booking goes up from then onwards.
What are you redeeming your JPMiles for under this promotion? If there are any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section.
Here are some important T&C. Full T&C are on the website:
- Eligible members mean members who have registered for the campaign during the promotion period and have undertaken an eligible activity during the promotion period
- Eligible to earn the entitled JPMiles back value as defined in the below annexure upon completion of an eligible activity during the promotion period on eligible flights & sectors.
- Eligible Activity is defined as a Jet Award Ticket(s) and Partner Award Ticket(s) against JPMiles that are booked and travelled during the promotion period on specified sectors for a one-way or return travel.
- Eligible flights are defined in the below annexure with the related JPMiles back value on eligible sectors.
- This offer is valid for Jet Award tickets and Partner Award tickets booked on all channels i.e. online and offline channels including jetairways.com, jetprivilege.com and contact centre.
- Promotion Period is limited to eligible members who have registered and booked and confirmed Jet Award tickets & Partner Award tickets between 18th October 2017 – 18th November 2017 (both days inclusive) for travel undertaken between 18th October 2017 – 31st December 2017 (both days inclusive).
- Such members will be eligible to earn specified JPMiles back of the total JPMiles redeemed in the form of a special credit back into their account only after 3-4 weeks of completion of the promotion period; i.e. 31st December 2017. The JPMiles back value is stated in the below annexure.
- The offer is not valid for one-way or return travel on Airline Partners on routes where there is a corresponding Jet Airways marketed and operated flights. These routes include and are not restricted to the below-mentioned examples
- BLR/SIN-SIN/BLR, BOM/SIN-SIN/BOM and DEL/SIN-SIN/DEL on Cathay Pacific, Qantas
- BOM/BKK-BKK/BOM and DEL/BKK-BKK/DEL on Bangkok Airways
- BOM/HKG-HKG/BOM and DEL/HKG-HKG/DEL on Cathay Pacific
- BOM/AUH-AUH/BOM, COK/AUH-AUH/COK, DEL/AUH-AUH/DEL, HYD/AUH-HYD/AUH, LKO/AUH-AUH/LKO on Etihad Airways
- BLR/AMS-AMS/BLR, BOM/AMS-AMS/BOM and DEL/AMS-AMS/DEL on Air France, KLM
- BOM/CDG-CDG/BOM and MAA/CDG-CDG/MAA on Air France, KLM
- The JPMiles back under the offer is at a segment level. Thus, the individual JPMiles back value will apply in case of connecting journeys.
- A member booked to travel on AMD/BOM/AUH route in the economy cabin will be eligible for 45% JPMiles back on AMD/BOM route on flight number 411 and 50% JPMiles back on BOM/AUH route on flight number 586 on completion of the travel.