Ever since JetPrivilege moved to the TierPoints system a few years ago, I’ve always been on the lookout for more Tier Points to be able to retain my Platinum Status with the airline. I’ve to admit, it has been easy because now buying an expensive ticket gets me more tier points as compared to a cheap one, and a business class one more than an Economy one. One year, I knew I had to fly a bit extra to retain the Platinum tier, and I managed with a quick Tier Point Run.
Anyhow, I have 8 months to go with my JetPrivilege Platinum status as of now, but seems like Jet Airways is in a rush to have me over for another year. And that when I only need 25 Tier Points for the rest of the year (One is already booked so I’m counting that out!)
And last night I received a new targetted promotion, which seems to want to get me over the other side pretty quick. Here is what it opened as:
A slight ego-rub after, they come to the point. The offer is simple. For every round trip you book in Business Class, you get 2 extra tier points. For every Roundtrip you book in Economy, you get one tier point. For every mixed cabin itinerary, you get one extra tier point. The only catch, you have to book it all in one PNR and book via JetAirways.com.
This being a targeted promotion, I’m sure other people have also received this or a version of this promotion. So check your mailboxes to see if you’ve been targetted or not. Here are some key rules:
- Offer is available only for those JetPrivilege members to whom this email is addressed.
- Eligible activity is defined as revenue tickets booked for a return journey on a single PNR on eligible channels during the promotion period.
- Eligible booking channels are defined as revenue ticket booked only on jetairways.com – India Market (www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/Home.aspx), Jet Airways mobile site – India Market and Jet Airways mobile app – India Market.
- Eligible flights are defined as all Jet Airways marketed flights including codeshare flights operated by partner airlines.
- Promotion period is defined as Booking Period between 30th November 2017 and 31st January 2018 (both days inclusive) and Travel Period between 30th November 2017 and 31st January 2018 (both days inclusive).
- Bonus Tier Points will be awarded only on the flown basis of the entire itinerary. In case of cancellation/no show on the return segment, the member will not be eligible to earn bonus Tier Points.
Have you been targetted for this or a similar promotion this month from Jet Airways and JetPrivilege? Do share the details in the comments section below.