Flight Discount with Citibank
Every Tuesday, today through 27 March 2018, domestic flight bookings made on MakeMyTrip using Citibank Debit and Credit cards will get an INR 1200 cashback when booking through the Mobile Site. Here are the details of the promotion on the MakeMyTrip website.
Your minimum booking value needs to be INR 5000, and you would have to use the promotion code FLYNOW to get the cashback. The promotion code is valid between 2 PM and 10 PM every Tuesday only. The cashback comes back to your account within 60 Days from the date of booking. For an INR 5000 ticket value, the promotion easily gets you a 24% discount on your ticket.
You can also use the EMI mode for these transactions, but be careful not to make a payment via MyWallet (the MakeMyTrip wallet), other wallets, CoD, PayPal or other modes of payment. Additionally, add-on cards are treated as separate cards for this promotion.
Here is the FAQ for this promotion
- To avail the offer, the customer must enter E-Coupon FLYNOW in the E-Coupon field.
- Offer is only valid on a minimum booking amount Rs 5,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
- This offer is valid for payment made through Citibank Credit & Debit cardholders only
- The offer is valid on Tuesdays from 2 PM to 10 PM only
- Offer valid on Tuesdays from 2nd Jan 2018 to 27th March 2018 (both days included)
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Tuesday
- Discount will be calculated on per Booking ID basis and will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is not applicable to payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel and net banking payments
- This offer is not valid for Citibank Corporate Cards
- This Offer is also valid for EMI transactions.
This promotion is a great way to get a very healthy and real discount on your tickets on an ongoing basis. Have you tried using the MMT promotion with Citibank for your tickets?