While HDFC Bank had more or less drained out most of their card members for their point earnings, they are good at keeping the top end happy. They had a renewed list of 10x Reward Points partners and kept the Jet Diners Black card out of their recent devaluation. In their attempt to keep the HDFC Bank Diners Club card holder happy, they added the international spend program in September last year, where one could get HDFC 10X points for International Spend through March 2018.
10X Reward Points Partner List through March 2018 Expands
But they’ve also added two new partners to the list of merchants who will earn you points through the 10X Reward Points program between January and March 2018. Here is the earlier list:
But if you love your pizza, you can also get points for ordering Dominos Pizza and paying with your Diners Club Card.
This list would be valid through March 2018. Also, no more bonus points for EMI transactions.
Recap, you earn the following points on your cards with the various variants on the merchants mentioned above:
- Rewardz: 3 points/INR 150 + 27 points/INR 150 bonus [Total 30 points/INR 150]. Value at INR 9 [6% cashback]
- Premium: 4 points/INR 150 + 36 points/INR 150 bonus [Total 40 points/INR 150]. Value at INR 20 [13% cashback]
- Black: 5 points/INR 150 + 45 points/INR 150 bonus [Total 50 points/INR 150]. Value at INR 50 [33% cashback]
- There is a cap on the number of points you can earn per statement cycle this year.
- Rewardz: 2,000 points
- Premium/Club Miles: 5,000 points
- Black: 25,000 points
This is positive news for the Diners Club Cardholders for sure. They are beginning to get stuff back after having lost so much. There are new partners to transfer points to including British Airways, Vistara and Trident Hotels, and there are 3 ways to earn 10X Points: International Spends, Smartbuy and this.