Vistara in collaboration with The Economist is offering up to 15,000 CV Points on annual subscription of the magazine. It turns out that this subscription gets you Club Vistara points for less than 2 Re. per point.
The Economist is a complete package which offers analysed international news and various articles on current business, finance, politics, science and technology. But hey, they have some great offers for the points.
So, here is the bonus offer:
- 1 Year Digital costs INR 7,500 and earns 6,000 CV Points i.e INR 1.25 per Point.
- 2 Year Digital costs INR 14,000 and earns 9,000 CV Points i.e INR 1.55 per Point.
- 3 Year Print costs INR 20,000 and earns 12,500 CV Points i.e INR 1.6 per Point.
- 1 Year Print costs INR 10,000 and earns 6,000 CV Points i.e INR 1.66 per Point.
- 2 Year Print costs INR 18,500 and earns 9,000 CV Points i.e INR 2.05 per Point.
- 3 Year Print costs INR 26,600 and earns 12,500 CV Points i.e INR 2.2 per Point.
- 1 Year Print & Digital costs INR 12,000 and earns 8,000 CV Points i.e INR 1.5 per Point.
- 2 Year Print & Digital costs INR 22,000 and earns 11,000 CV Points i.e INR 2 per Point.
- 3 Year Print & Digital costs INR 32,000 and earns 15,000 CV Points i.e INR 2.1 per Point.
This offer is valid till 30th April 2018 and it is applicable for first-time subscribers of The Economist. As is usual with these promotions, I’d advise taking a screenshot of the offer you are signing up for and keep with you until the time you don’t get your miles credited. Just in case.
Given there are limited ways to earn Club Vistara points, and there is no ability to buy Club Vistara points when you need them, it looks like a good opportunity to stock up on some Club Vistara Points without actually flying.
Are you going to partake in this subscription then? You just need an Indian address to get these miles.