Indigo, in collaboration with MasterCard is offering a 20% discount on onboard food and beverage purchases across their domestic and international network through August 2018. Here are the details on the IndiGo MasterCard promotion.
It is interesting to note that with this offer, buying onboard becomes cheaper than pre-booking a meal online. However, it is advisable to prebook as your selection off the menu may not be available on board.
The offer though, is valid only on MasterCard credit cards that are issued in India. The key terms and condition of the offer are:
- Offer is valid only on Food & Beverage items available as part of inflight service on IndiGo’s Domestic Flights through 23.59 hours on 31st Aug 2018.
- Offer is valid on all valid MasterCard credit card transactions during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is not applicable on any merchandise sale available aboard IndiGo during the flight.
- The Customer shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
- IndiGo and Mastercard acknowledge and agree that MasterCard will not be responsible or liable for the products being sold inflight by IndiGo
So next time you fly IndiGo, make sure to pay with your MasterCard credit card to avail this discount.