Over a period of time, we have received a large number of requests to have offline events to grow the community. I also keep getting a regular inflow of requests from people to help them with their miles and points. Many of us want to start but don’t know where to start on their journey to redeem miles and points in India.
To help people, and to foster the community, we today announce the launch of the Mileage Mentor Workshops. The Mileage Mentor MasterClass intend to bring together travel enthusiasts who want to travel in luxury, on a budget.
Imagine flying Singapore Airlines’ First Class all the way from Mumbai to Los Angeles along with a meal in the Private Room, or Etihad Airways fabulous Etihad Apartments from New York to Sydney. We’ve travelled the length and the breadth of the world for next to free, including evergreen hotspots such as London and remote islands such as Bora Bora using imaginative redemptions. Consequence, we paid next to nothing for sitting up front and going places. Checkout our list of dreamy redemptions last year.
Mileage Mentor MasterClass
The Mileage Mentor Workshops will help you appreciate you the best way to maximize your frequent flyer miles, hotel points and credit card rewards, while learning about new places to go, tools to use, and loyalty program intricacies to help make your travels cheaper, more comfortable and in more luxury. I’m literally putting my 15 years of learnings in the space in a capsule course to get you on your way to the pointy edge of the plane, and the best suite in the house.
In these 3-hour workshops, targetted for the beginners and the intermediate level users, we will talk to you on the following lines:
- Miles & Points Concepts
- Airlines: How to Earn those Miles and How to Burn those Miles to get on the pointy edge of the plane
- Hotels: Why being loyal helps you, and how to maximise your hotel loyalty benefits
- Credit Cards: Learn how to generate miles and points on your everyday purchases, and what works best for your spends.
Needless to say, we are going to talk about the Indian perspective and how you can get the best seats in the house from India.
After the workshops, we will leave the floor open to help answer your questions, and then follow it up with a 1-1 consultation up to 15 minutes for those who want to knock of their ideas with us. Each workshop would be limited to 15 participants.
Access to the Mileage Mentor Workshop is be priced at INR 5000 + 18% GST (INR 5900) per head. However, we have an early bird discount of 20% for those who block their seats between now and August 26, 2018. For them, it costs INR 4000 + 18% GST (INR 4720 per head). We’ll make sure you get everything you need to know in these discussions to have you started on a lifetime of champagne sitting upfront.
The Event details are as follows:
- Delhi NCR: September 22, 2018 (10:15 AM through 2:30 PM) at WeWork Platina Gurugram
- Early Bird Payment Link (payable by Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallets/Net Banking/UPI)
- Ticket once bought is non-refundable. You can, however, transfer your ticket to someone else.
- Free flow of hot beverages, and a working lunch is included in your ticket.
- A 15 minute optional 1-1 consultation with the organisers, on the day of the workshop or later on a First Come First Serve Basis.
- Internet Access will be provided.
- In case the event is cancelled, the organisers liability is restricted to a full refund of the fee paid.
- If you require a Tax Invoice, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the same.
The following workshops also have some seats left but closing out fast.
- Mumbai: September 8, 2018 (10:15 AM through 2:30 PM) at WeWork Enam Sambhav
- Bangalore: October 13, 2018 (10:15 AM through 2:30 PM) at WeWork Galaxy
So, what are you waiting for. Sign up now, and get set for your next glass of champagne on the plane at the earliest. See you at the workshops!