JetPrivilege is back with another JPMiles conversion offer where you can get up to 50% bonus JPMiles when you convert your points from other transfer partners to JPMiles. This is different from previous promotions as you’d have to convert to a minimum of 5000 JPMiles to get a bonus.
To earn this bonus, you have to first register on the JetPrivilege website for the offer. Once registered, you can convert points from 29 loyalty programmes to JPMiles through October 30, 2018.
You can initiate a transfer from the following programmes:
- American Express India & Middle East [1 JPMile/ 2 Membership Reward points]
- Axis Bank [1 JPMile/ 5 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points]
- Bank of India [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- Doha Bank [2000 JPMiles/ 2000 Doha Miles]
- Emirates Islamic Bank [1500 JPMiles/ 15000 Choice Points]
- HDFC Bank [Up to 100 JPMiles/ 100 points, depending on your card]
- HSBC [1 JPMile/ 2 Reward Point]
- IndusInd Bank [100 JPMiles/ 100 Reward Points]
- ICICI Bank [200 JPMiles/ 100 Reward Points]
- Kotak Mahindra Bank [Up to 1 JPMile/ Reward Point, depending on your card]
- PNB Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 2 Reward Points]
- SBI Card [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- SBI Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 5 State Bank Reward Points]
- Standard Chartered Bank India & Sri Lanka [Up to 1 JPMile/ Reward Point, depending on your card]
- Union Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- YES Bank [1 JPMile/ 4 Reward Points]
- Le Club AccorHotels [1 JPMile/ 2 LeClub AccorHotel points]
- Hilton Hotels [1000 JPMiles/ 10,000 Hilton Honors points]
- IHG Rewards [2000 JPMiles/ 10,000 IHG Rewards club points]
- Marriott Hotels [1 JPMile/ 3 Marriott Rewards points]
- Radisson Rewards [1 JPMile/ 10 Radisson Rewards points]
- ITC Hotels [1.25 JPMiles/ Club ITC Green Point]
- Shangri-La Hotels [1 JPMile/ Golden Circle Award Point]
- Wyndham Hotels [1 JPMile/ 5 Wyndham Rewards point]
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (XTRAPOWER Fleet Card) [1 JPMile / 65 XTRA Points]
- Payback [1 JPMile / 5 PAYBACK Points]
- Thanks Again [7 JPMiles / 10 Thanks Again Points]
Unlike the last promotion, where JetPrivilege did not mention the conversion slabs, this time, we know exactly how many JPMiles have to be converted to get this bonus.
|Conversion to JPMiles||Bonus JP Miles|
|5,000 – 29,999||25%|
So for example, if you convert 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points, you get a total of 6,250 JPMiles after the 25% bonus. So, you could decide that you are better off transferring to some of the other airlines and hotels who are the exclusive partners of Amex.
JPMiles are pretty versatile mileage currency which you can use to book redemption tickets or even buy toasters with. This is a good opportunity to consolidate all your small points balances into one account. Maybe they’ll get your next business class upgrade?
Will you be converting other loyalty points to JPMiles using this promotion? Do share your thoughts in the comments.