JetPrivilege frequently runs promotions where they offer bonus JPMiles when you convert other reward points to JPMiles. The bonus usually ranges anywhere from 20-50%. Now there is a new JPMiles conversion offer where you can get a flat 70% extra miles on conversions.
To earn this bonus, you have to first register on the JetPrivilege website for the offer. Unlike previous promotions where you earned bonus miles in a tiered fashion, here you earn a flat 70% bonus when you convert to 5000 JPMiles or more. This offers appears to be a targeted promotion, so check your emails first. I have received an email but many people have not. Once registered, you can convert points from 29 loyalty programmes to JPMiles through October 31, 2018. The additional miles will be added to your account by November 15, 2018.
You can initiate a transfer from the following programmes:
- American Express India & Middle East [1 JPMile/ 2 Membership Reward points]
- Axis Bank [1 JPMile/ 5 eDGE Loyalty Reward Points]
- Bank of India [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- Doha Bank [2000 JPMiles/ 2000 Doha Miles]
- Emirates Islamic Bank [1500 JPMiles/ 15000 Choice Points]
- HDFC Bank [Up to 100 JPMiles/ 100 points, depending on your card]
- HSBC [1 JPMile/ 2 Reward Point]
- IndusInd Bank [100 JPMiles/ 100 Reward Points]
- ICICI Bank [200 JPMiles/ 100 Reward Points]
- Kotak Mahindra Bank [Up to 1 JPMile/ Reward Point, depending on your card]
- PNB Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 2 Reward Points]
- SBI Card [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- SBI Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 5 State Bank Reward Points]
- Standard Chartered Bank India & Sri Lanka [Up to 1 JPMile/ Reward Point, depending on your card]
- Union Rewardz [1 JPMile/ 5 Reward Points]
- YES Bank [1 JPMile/ 4 Reward Points]
- Le Club AccorHotels [1 JPMile/ 2 LeClub AccorHotel points]
- Hilton Hotels [1000 JPMiles/ 10,000 Hilton Honors points]
- IHG Rewards [2000 JPMiles/ 10,000 IHG Rewards club points]
- Marriott Hotels [1 JPMile/ 3 Marriott Rewards points]
- Radisson Rewards [1 JPMile/ 10 Radisson Rewards points]
- ITC Hotels [1.25 JPMiles/ Club ITC Green Point]
- Shangri-La Hotels [1 JPMile/ Golden Circle Award Point]
- Wyndham Hotels [1 JPMile/ 5 Wyndham Rewards point]
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (XTRAPOWER Fleet Card) [1 JPMile / 65 XTRA Points]
- Payback [1 JPMile / 5 PAYBACK Points]
- Thanks Again [7 JPMiles / 10 Thanks Again Points]
I don’t remember the last time JetPrivilege ran a conversion bonus this generous. So maybe this is a good time to convert your reward points to JPMiles which will help you get your next cabin upgrade or award ticket.
Have you been targetted for the 70% promotion? Are you going to move points to JetPrivilege with this promotion?