ICICI Bank’s Jet Airways co-branded cards let you mint JPMiles when you are not flying. A new ICICI Jet Airways credit card offer gets you double JPMiles on domestic spends. This promotion runs together with another ICICI Jet Airways Credit card promotion which is offering double JPMiles on International Spends.
To participate in this promotion, you’d first have to register by sending an SMS saying “FLY <JP Number>” to 5676766. Make sure that you are sending this SMS from the registered mobile number with JetPrivilege. Once you receive a confirmation SMS, you’ll be able to earn 2X JPMiles on domestic spends between December 1, 2018, and January 31, 2019. This offer is valid on both, the Visa variants and the American Express variant.
The earnings on various cards during this offer period for domestic spends are:
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro VISA Credit Card gets you 8 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Amex Credit Card gets you 10 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx VISA Credit Cardholders will get 6 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Amex Credit Cardholders will get 8 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral VISA Credit Card gets you 4 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Amex Credit Card gets you 6 JPMiles/ INR 100
Not just that, if you choose to use this promotion for buying tickets on JetAirways.com, you get double JPMiles of what listed on this list above. A great time to use the Jet Airways 30% off promotion along with getting a lot of JPMiles.
Other key terms and conditions of this promotion include:
- JPMiles earned on utilities and insurance category spends will be up to 2 JPMiles/INR 100 spent for the offer period.
- Fuel transactions will not earn JPMiles.
- Bonus JPMiles will be posted within 90 working days from the spend date.
If you don’t have a Jet Airways ICICI Credit Card yet, you can sign up for one here. I’ve already reviewed the benefits of the Amex and Visa versions of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card before and it is very well worth the INR 5,000 + taxes you pay for the card.
For Jet Airways loyalists, this is a good opportunity to earn extra JPMiles. And with holidays around the corner, you might just be able to earn extra JPMiles for spends you’d anyways make.
Will you be swiping your ICICI Jet Airways Credit Card for double points then?