While the HDFC Bank 10X Credit Card rewards are very well known now, HDFC Bank has also been working actively on another reward promotion for their cardholders. The HDFC Bank 5X Reward Points are however not so much in the news, so I thought it would be a great time to remind you about the 5X promotions as well.
The HDFC Bank 5X Rewards points Fivetastic promotion, is another set of promotions which are now live. It is valid on all personal HDFC Bank Credit Cards which issue Reward Points and not those which issue JPMiles or other currencies.
The promotion is straightforward and very similar to the 10X promotion.
- BigBasket: 5X Reward Points without having to use a promotion code. The maximum points you can earn in a month are 5000 via this promotion. However, for Diners Club Cards, you anyways earn 10X Reward Points, so that promotion trumps this. This promotion is valid through March 31, 2019
- MakeMyTrip: When you use coupon code HDFC5X you get 5X Reward points on Domestic Flights, International Flights, Domestic Hotels, International Hotels and Bus bookings. This promotion is valid through till December 2019, and even EMIs get the 5X points.
- Snapdeal: Get 5X Reward points on using all HDFC Bank Credit Cards till March 31, 2019, for a minimum transaction of INR 3,500. You get 2,000 bonus points at the most in a month.
- Redbus: Get 5X Reward points on using all HDFC Bank Credit Cards till March 31, 2019.
- SpiceJet: Get 5X Rewards Points on all Transaction done on SpiceJet Using HDFC Bank Credit Cards, use promo code HDFC5X. The validity of the promotion is till January 10, 2019.
- Goibibo: When you use coupon code HDFC5X you get 5X Reward points on Domestic Flights (up to 500), International Flights (Up to 2000), Domestic Hotels (along with a 10% discount), International Hotels (along with a 10% discount). This promotion is valid through till March 2019 and even EMIs get the 5X points.
- Kalyan Jewellers: 5X Reward Points without having to use a promotion code. The maximum points you can earn are 15000 Reward Points via this promotion. This promotion is valid through March 31, 2019.
So, if you have already run out on the 10X Reward Points, you can then switch to 5X Reward Points offers after that and continue to mint Reward Points.
Have you used the HDFC Bank 5X Reward Points offers? What do you think of them?