Like you know, Miles & Points are a passion I have pursued over a decade now. Back in the day, like way back, I was as clueless as everyone else about where to start. Over a period of time, I gathered my skillset from a combination of sources and learning from those before me. And now, that skillset helps me and my family travel by the droves while paying for it with miles rather than cash.
For instance, last year, we did a 15-day vacation in December, where we spent time in Europe chasing Christmas Markets, and we flew Business Class on the way out & First Class on the way back to Mumbai. We paid only for two hotel nights, and everything else came with points.
And now, it is time to pay it forward. It has been my goal to educate people as much as I can to use their miles and earn their miles wisely. Just 10 days back, we hosted the Mileage Mentor MasterClass for Mumbai, which went to a full house again.
Here are some pictures from the various workshops we held last year.
Since there have been a lot of people requesting for the Mileage Mentor MasterClass to return to Delhi NCR, it has. We are organising another session of the Mileage Mentor MasterClass in Delhi in on March 16, 2019.
In these 4-5 hour workshops, for the beginners and the intermediate level users, we will talk to you on the following lines:
- Miles & Points Concepts
- Airlines: How to Earn those Miles and How to Burn those Miles to get on the pointy edge of the plane
- Hotels: Why being loyal helps you, and how to maximise your hotel loyalty benefits
- Credit Cards: Learn how to generate miles and points on your everyday purchases, and what works best for your spends.
We are going to talk about the Indian perspective and how you can get the best seats in the house from India. After the workshops, we will leave the floor open to help answer your questions.
The Event details are as follows:
- Delhi NCR: March 16, 2019 (9:30 AM) at Avanta, Worldmark 2, Aerocity, Delhi
- Ticket once bought is non-refundable. You can, however, transfer your ticket to someone else.
- Hot beverages, water and a working lunch is included in your ticket.
- A 15-minute optional 1-1 consultation with the organisers, on the day of the workshop or later on a First Come First Serve Basis.
- Internet Access will be provided.
- In case the event is cancelled, the organiser’s liability is limited to a full refund of the fee paid.
- If you require a Tax Invoice, please send us a mail at email@example.com to receive the same.
For those who pre-booked, they have already been sent a special link to complete their payments and book their seats. Please check your emails. These people got a very sweet deal for stepping forward when the session was still a thought.
This time, we are working slightly differently in terms of ticketing. The website for ticketing is already live, here. The full price of the ticket is going to be INR 8,200 per attendee, inclusive of GST. But there are some great discounts as well for early bookers, however it will become more expensive as we come closer to the date. Prices are inclusive of GST:
- INR 7,000 till February 25, 2019 (15% Discount)
- INR 7,500 till March 4, 2019 (9% Discount)
- INR 8,200 Regular Price
A part of the session is already sold thanks to the pre-bookings. Here is a very interesting story from one of our readers, who managed to go from Zero to 80,000 miles by using the knowledge from the forum.
You can book your tickets on LiveFromALounge.Plus.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!