American Express has been offering some great promotions for this past quarter, and a lot of these promotions are going away in the coming days. So, here is a quick recap of all the American Express offers which you can cash in on in the coming days. Act fast.
- 6X Membership Rewards points on International Spends Your last chance to get an unlimited 5X bonus on Membership Rewards points through the summer. Buy an international ticket on March 29 to unlock the offer.
- 15X Membership Rewards to book travel on the Amex portal: Till March 31, you could get up to 15X Membership Rewards Points when you book your travel through the American Express Travel portal using your American Express Charge Cards.
- Double points for Educational Institution Spends: American Express is offering double Membership Rewards Points to everyone who is going to pay their own, or their kids’ education Fees, with their Amex cards till March 31, 2019. One of the times I figure why don’t I have kids!
- Bonus points for Supplementary Card issuance: Amex is offering up to INR 2000 Amazon vouchers, or up to 2000 bonus Membership Rewards for those of you who will add a supplementary card to your American Express accounts by the end of this week. Don’t worry, you have another 15 days to send documentation after that. Just make sure your application is in by March 31.
- 10X Membership Rewards on paying insurance bills: Get 10 Membership Rewards points/INR 100 if you choose to pay your insurance dues with an Amex after registering with the link in the post, through March 31, 2019.
- Statement credit on Hyatt Hotel stays: Get INR 4000 ($56) statement credit at Hyatt Hotels when you pay with an Amex at Hyatt for at least INR 20,000 through April 2019.
- Starbucks is offering 20% off for Amex Card members: A Starbucks promotion is offering American Express cardmembers 20% off on their Starbucks purchases till April 6, 2019, and the promotion is also valid on reloading your Starbucks card. Read this post on how to get 20% off at a Starbucks Store for purchasing with your American Express Card.
- American Express Spend Offer for vouchers worth INR 30,000: American Express has rolled out spend based offers to various card members, offering vouchers on spending with your American Express Cards through April 15, 2019.
- American Express Online Festival: Get 10% off your online brands in India such as Ola, Uber, BigBasket, Flipkart, Amazon and others with the cashback promotion from Amex Offers which is valid through April 30, 2019.
- Discount on Future Group purchases through 2021: Amex is giving you an opportunity to get up to 20% discount at Future Group stores across India when you pay with an American Express Card, through 2021.
- Marriott Discount through August 2019: Get a discount for using Marriott facilities for dining and spa across the country, when you pay with an Amex credit card.
And of course, if you don’t have an American Express Charge Card or Credit Card at the moment, here are some great offers which are still valid, but may go away soon:
Free Cards through March 31, 2019
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card: 2,000 bonus MR Points. Going Free Right Now.
- American Express Membership Rewards Card: 2,000 bonus MR points. Free Right now. It also gets you 12,000 bonus MR through the year.
Paid Cards with extra benefits
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card: 11,000 MR points + 4,000 bonus MR Points, only for INR 5,000 for the first year. It also gets you access to the fabulous Amex Lounge in Mumbai & Delhi.
- Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card: 10,000 JPMiles + 2,000 bonus JPMiles + 1 free 9W Base Fare waiver code, only for INR 5,000 for the first year. It also gets you access to the fabulous Amex Lounge in Delhi.
- American Express Gold Charge Card: 4,000 MR points + 2,000 bonus MR points, only for INR 1,000 for the first year. It also gets you 12,000 bonus MR through the year.
The Amex Platinum Charge Card with 110,000 Membership Rewards points as a signup bonus is also available at the moment.
Do share which is your favourite Amex Card Offers and how have you been using them to maximise your Membership Rewards? And we will also feature some of our favourite stories here.