It has been a busy week around here. I hope you’ve all started to plan your travels for 2015, with all the multiple sales that have been out there. Here is a recap of the last week, in case you missed something.
- Air India kicked off a domestic fare sale earlier this week. Sale Fares available till tonight.
- Jet Airways followed suit, and also has sale fares available till tonight on domestic sectors.
- GoAir has just launched a fare sale, and these fares will be available till January 21, 2015.
- Jet Airways & HDFC Bank’s co-branded Debit Card is now available for INR 500 per annum, along with upto 3,500 JPMiles.
Reader Vishal Mehra checked out the Economy & Premium Economy Vistara experience and sent us a couple of Guest Posts:
- Delhi – Mumbai, Economy, UK 943
- Mumbai – Delhi, Premium Economy, UK 996
- In other news, Club Vistara points started to post.
Miles & Points:
- More options to convert your Citibank PremierMiles before January 31, 2015
- Etihad now offering USA Pre-Clearance on all flights.
- SpiceJet will be sold off, yet again.
- Jet Airways to offer 24-hour cancellation and amendment window free of cost.
- Google Flights launched in India.